So after finishing Portal 2 yesterday morning I went back to Minecraft and booted up my server. As expected the house I built on it looks like crap, but my main goal today is to build a gigantic bridge/elevated railway to the big cave system we found over the ocean and on the other side of a hill. I was hoping to link up to a small cabin that Sqiglesheep had built over there. So after designing a mini station with the new booster tracks (and it works rather well I must say myself) I started to get together some wood and begin building this project, and even after building for another 10 minutes or so after taking these pictures the end is still far from near. I am also running out of iron for the tracks, fast.
So I’ve been playing Portal 2 quite a lot over the last day or so, and finished it this morning, just before making this post. But I did take a break from it yesterday afternoon to make my update video for Minecraft 1.5. I’ve put a full list of the updates and bug fixes below if you would like to take a look at them. But without any more delay here is the video:
- Added Weather.
- Added Statistics and Achievements.
- New Items (Detector rail, Powered Rail, Birch and Pine/Spruce Saplings, Web).
- Holding SHIFT+Click on something in a chest will immediately move the selected item(s) into your inventory and vice-versa.
- Birch and Pine/Spruce trees now drop Birch and Pine/Spruce saplings, respectively.
- Large performance improvements.
- Crafting a ladder now produces 2 ladders.
- If lightning strikes a pig, it becomes a Zombie Pigman.
- If lightning strikes a Creeper, it becomes electrified and will have a much more powerful explosion.