Sorry for not posting much in the last few days, had some homework that needed to be done and I’ve been playing Terraria a bit more frequently (started a new character and world) Oh, and I’ve also been working on this. Enjoy 😀
Just going to be more of a picture post this one, I’ve been working on that Minecart system I mentioned in a previous post. Pretty much finished I think. Just need to get around to making the videos to showcase it. I also found out about a little inde game (off Notch’s twitter) that is quite a lot like Minecraft. It looks quite a lot of fun and is meant to be played multilayer mostly, well that’s what I’m guessing from the gameplay trailers. More about that in a bit.
Oh, and I built a pretty nice house! 😛 Continue reading
So I’ve been playing Portal 2 quite a lot over the last day or so, and finished it this morning, just before making this post. But I did take a break from it yesterday afternoon to make my update video for Minecraft 1.5. I’ve put a full list of the updates and bug fixes below if you would like to take a look at them. But without any more delay here is the video:
- Added Weather.
- Added Statistics and Achievements.
- New Items (Detector rail, Powered Rail, Birch and Pine/Spruce Saplings, Web).
- Holding SHIFT+Click on something in a chest will immediately move the selected item(s) into your inventory and vice-versa.
- Birch and Pine/Spruce trees now drop Birch and Pine/Spruce saplings, respectively.
- Large performance improvements.
- Crafting a ladder now produces 2 ladders.
- If lightning strikes a pig, it becomes a Zombie Pigman.
- If lightning strikes a Creeper, it becomes electrified and will have a much more powerful explosion.