So I’ve been playing Portal 2 quite a lot over the last day or so, and finished it this morning, just before making this post. But I did take a break from it yesterday afternoon to make my update video for Minecraft 1.5. I’ve put a full list of the updates and bug fixes below if you would like to take a look at them. But without any more delay here is the video:
- Added Weather.
- Added Statistics and Achievements.
- New Items (Detector rail, Powered Rail, Birch and Pine/Spruce Saplings, Web).
- Holding SHIFT+Click on something in a chest will immediately move the selected item(s) into your inventory and vice-versa.
- Birch and Pine/Spruce trees now drop Birch and Pine/Spruce saplings, respectively.
- Large performance improvements.
- Crafting a ladder now produces 2 ladders.
- If lightning strikes a pig, it becomes a Zombie Pigman.
- If lightning strikes a Creeper, it becomes electrified and will have a much more powerful explosion.